Re: DF Weekly: The GTA 6 60fps Debate Returns: Is There a Route Forward on Current-Gen Consoles Like Series X, PS5 or PS5 Pro? 1MichaelPearnWed 1st Jul 2026 I recently revisited GTAV on PS5 and that has a 30fps cap. It was surprisingly playable and I’m usually the person who hates 30fps. Maybe the motion blur helped here massively but it felt to me a lot more responsive than other 30fps games. 0
Re: Physical Editions of GTA 6 Will Come with "A Download Code Inside the Box", Pre-Loads Begin on November 12th 2MichaelPearnWed 24th Jun 2026 Very disappointing. Hopefully the single player is still available to play offline. 1
Re: Intel's Arc G3 goes official: Acer Predator Atlas 8 and OneXPlayer 3 PC gaming handhelds look powerful, expensive 3MichaelPearnFri 29th May 2026 I’d only consider one if Steam supplied a certified Steam OS version. I can’t do Windows on a handheld, I’ve moved on 2
Re: Welcome to the New Digital Foundry Website! 4MichaelPearnThu 6th Nov 2025 Congrats on the new site team! Welcome Sam! Looks awesome 1
Comments 4
Re: DF Weekly: The GTA 6 60fps Debate Returns: Is There a Route Forward on Current-Gen Consoles Like Series X, PS5 or PS5 Pro?
I recently revisited GTAV on PS5 and that has a 30fps cap. It was surprisingly playable and I’m usually the person who hates 30fps. Maybe the motion blur helped here massively but it felt to me a lot more responsive than other 30fps games.
Re: Physical Editions of GTA 6 Will Come with "A Download Code Inside the Box", Pre-Loads Begin on November 12th
Very disappointing. Hopefully the single player is still available to play offline.
Re: Intel's Arc G3 goes official: Acer Predator Atlas 8 and OneXPlayer 3 PC gaming handhelds look powerful, expensive
I’d only consider one if Steam supplied a certified Steam OS version. I can’t do Windows on a handheld, I’ve moved on
Re: Welcome to the New Digital Foundry Website!
Congrats on the new site team! Welcome Sam! Looks awesome