Great news and it amazing it is already 13 years in the works! Unfortunate that they didn't include it in x360 disks produced from 2013 but who knows...
I think it's less traditional than before as almost all Switch 1 games are playable on the Switch 2. Also focussing on just their new console makes it possible to keep development times short and keeps development cost lower.
Comments 4
Re: Xbox's Disc-to-Digital Programme Is Official, and It Starts Next Week
Great news and it amazing it is already 13 years in the works! Unfortunate that they didn't include it in x360 disks produced from 2013 but who knows...
Re: Review: Resonance: A Plague Tale Legacy Is a Visual Feast to Cherish on Every Console
The "PS5 Pro is best" is a bit of a nobrainer nowadays I think so mentioning it adds actually nothing in my opinion.
But good to hear and can't wait to play this!
Re: How Did Switch 2 Avoid Cross-Gen When Xbox and PS5 Couldn't?
I think it's less traditional than before as almost all Switch 1 games are playable on the Switch 2. Also focussing on just their new console makes it possible to keep development times short and keeps development cost lower.
Re: Review: Crimson Desert on Xbox Series X Improved by Update – But What's Up With Series S?
I read ''XBOX" but the first 5 minutes are just "PS5"... :/