I was hoping for a system-level VRR that applies to all games, but at this point I'm glad that they finally patched in docked VRR support. It's a little bit of a bummer that we have to rely on and hope that the developers patch it in for each game. Of course not all games need this feature, but hopefully the heavy hitters will receive VRR support in the future, as well as older games that struggle.
Comments 4
Re: Switch 2 Update Adds TV VRR Support - but It Only Works in One Game Right Now
@sits FromSoftware hasn't even patched VRR officially for PS5 in Elden Ring; there you have to rely on the system toggle in order for it to work.
Re: Switch 2 Update Adds TV VRR Support - but It Only Works in One Game Right Now
I was hoping for a system-level VRR that applies to all games, but at this point I'm glad that they finally patched in docked VRR support. It's a little bit of a bummer that we have to rely on and hope that the developers patch it in for each game. Of course not all games need this feature, but hopefully the heavy hitters will receive VRR support in the future, as well as older games that struggle.
Re: Digital Foundry's 2025 Community Awards
Wow, it looks like people really like Indiana Jones and the Great Circle! I had no idea that it's so popular.
Re: Welcome to the New Digital Foundry Website!
Yeesss Rich!! A new era for Digital Foundry 💪🏻