@DiSCOKiNGZ I mean if it's about CPU, and 60fps ain't possible, then only XSX has nearly the same CPU speed as PS5 Pro, but even graphically all platforms should be able to do 40fps. If rockstar could actually confirm the game would be shipped with 40fps on all platforms, then I would definitely buy this game. But I rather wait for Helix and play at 60fps than 30fps especially because no matter how good the graphics is in this game, it will be dragged down with 30fps especially on OLED TV.
@NetshadeX Yeah, and all consoles will cost twice as much as PS5 Pro, because it's Nvidia, will have drivers issues, black screens, some glitches, and the "real performance" will be AI generated frames. Sounds like the time-line I would never like to get into lol
Comments 2
Re: GTA 6: With 30FPS Seemingly Confirmed, Is 60FPS Actually Realistic?
@DiSCOKiNGZ I mean if it's about CPU, and 60fps ain't possible, then only XSX has nearly the same CPU speed as PS5 Pro, but even graphically all platforms should be able to do 40fps. If rockstar could actually confirm the game would be shipped with 40fps on all platforms, then I would definitely buy this game. But I rather wait for Helix and play at 60fps than 30fps especially because no matter how good the graphics is in this game, it will be dragged down with 30fps especially on OLED TV.
Re: Review: DLSS Is The Game-Changer For Resident Evil Requiem's Impressive Switch 2 Port
@NetshadeX Yeah, and all consoles will cost twice as much as PS5 Pro, because it's Nvidia, will have drivers issues, black screens, some glitches, and the "real performance" will be AI generated frames. Sounds like the time-line I would never like to get into lol