They should have released gears of war e day for ps5 would have boosted sales, if they decide exclusivity it can’t be half way, all one way or another. Very disappointing. I am also over Forza horizon 6, dont care if it comes or not to ps5 anymore especially with clutch beam ng and gear club launching and there’s gt7, and assetto Corsa
That’s amazing of Nintendo, sticking to their guns, that is a better move, I think Sony could have pulled it off, I’m certain that Sony should read this and not rush into ps6, wait till time is good, if it doesn’t get good, then if possible adjust their strategy and release a ps5 revision one more time and perhaps a ps5 handheld
Comments 5
Re: Xbox CEO Asha Sharma Confirms "Family of Devices" for 10th Console Generation in Microsoft Town Hall Meeting
They should have released gears of war e day for ps5 would have boosted sales, if they decide exclusivity it can’t be half way, all one way or another. Very disappointing. I am also over Forza horizon 6, dont care if it comes or not to ps5 anymore especially with clutch beam ng and gear club launching and there’s gt7, and assetto Corsa
Re: Inside Gears of War: E-Day: How The Coalition and Epic Pushed Console Visuals To New Heights
This is so amazing, it’s exciting that more is being squeezed out of ps5 and series s and x, these consoles easily have few more years
Re: Sony announces QSSR AI upscaling tech for base PS5 in Marvel's Wolverine and Ghost of Yōtei
Brilliant well done Sony
Re: How Did Switch 2 Avoid Cross-Gen When Xbox and PS5 Couldn't?
That’s amazing of Nintendo, sticking to their guns, that is a better move, I think Sony could have pulled it off, I’m certain that Sony should read this and not rush into ps6, wait till time is good, if it doesn’t get good, then if possible adjust their strategy and release a ps5 revision one more time and perhaps a ps5 handheld
Re: Sony Undecided on PS6 Price and Launch Date - but What Does It Mean for the Rumoured PS6 Handheld?
They should release a ps5 handheld