Re: Advanced Shader Delivery Adds Nvidia GPU Support Later This Month To Banish Shader Compilation Stutter 1cldmstrsnTue, 6:18pm Would love for this to be the fix. I guess we will see. 0
Re: Yup, Oblivion Remastered Is Still Broken a Year After Release 2cldmstrsnFri 1st May 2026 I wont even touch it again till its fixed and in the meantime I can look forward to the fan remaster Skyblivion which is shaping up to be something really special and hopefully will run well. 2
Re: How Much Would You Pay For PlayStation 6? 3cldmstrsnWed 8th Apr 2026 If its with a physical media drive and backwards compatibility with PS4 and 5 and 799 I would buy it at launch. 3
Comments 3
Re: Advanced Shader Delivery Adds Nvidia GPU Support Later This Month To Banish Shader Compilation Stutter
Would love for this to be the fix. I guess we will see.
Re: Yup, Oblivion Remastered Is Still Broken a Year After Release
I wont even touch it again till its fixed and in the meantime I can look forward to the fan remaster Skyblivion which is shaping up to be something really special and hopefully will run well.
Re: How Much Would You Pay For PlayStation 6?
If its with a physical media drive and backwards compatibility with PS4 and 5 and 799 I would buy it at launch.