Comments 6

Re: Hands-On With QSSR: AI-Driven Upscaling for the Standard PS5

Taggen1986

This makes it even more embarrasing for AMD to not have a fsr 4 lite model out for the rdna 3.5 handhelds. You get the impression that sony is the real driver behind fsr4/pssr while AMD is just backporting their work to pc... I just cant understand why I am still in late 2026 forced to run full fat fsr 4 using dll swaps to get acceptable upscaling on my legion go 2 which has proper int 8 support.

Re: Viture Pro 2 and Beast XR Glasses: Switch 2 Docked Mode OLED Gaming On The Go

Taggen1986

Got a pro ordered as a result of this being covered in df direct. I really want to use my switch 2 docked on the go like my hacked swoled. Something worth mentioned here is that despite being really bright neither of the glasses actually support HDR. It is SDR only. Looking forward to testing if this is a problem or not. Also you can get some kind of head tracking on the pro as well using a software solution (mobile app, dont know how well it works)